Saturday, January 29, 2005

The Weekend

I'm typing this from Professor Hell's secret lair. And that fact alone really pisses me off. I should be lounging around, eating junior mints, and watching those Netflix DVDs that have been laying around for the past two months. But no, I couldn't get the idea out of my head to break into Professor Hell's Lair and steal his secret book. I think I'm still pissed at him for hitting me with that van. But deep down inside I know it was an accident. listen to me. I'm a lunatic. A lunatic with all sorts of crazy super powers. That can't be good. Maybe I should go see a therapist or something.

Am I addicted to blog writing? look at this! I should be keeping a low profile and hiding in Professor Hell's secret lair. How do you erase the history on explorer. You should see the monitor on this computer. Huge! This place is really nice--which also pisses me off because Professor Hell is such a doof. Such a doof. I listened to his answering machine and someone was making plans for him to hit Vegas this wekend so I'm pretty sure he won't be here anytime soon and Vegas has its own super heroes.

Oh crap, I just heard something. What was that? Oh crap! Oh crap!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home