Thursday, December 23, 2004

Wishes

I'd like to wish all my faithful readers a happy and healthy holiday. I will be sepnding the holiday with my family and my family's television. They have cable. And lots of it.

I tried to go Christmas shopping today. At H&M, you know who was ahead of me, Professor Hell. I hate that guy. He had five ties in his hand. He was going to pay for them. The whole time I was like "that can't be Professor Hell, he's waiting in line to pay, he should just be stealing the stuff." I have no idea who he was buying ties for. Probably himself. Greedy bum. I couldn't do anything because I didn't want to blow my identity. I know, I know, it was lame. But was I supposed to do? Say "you're under arrest?" I'm not a cop. Can you belive those guys only make around 35K in NYC? Now, that's a crime.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kid Lightning said...

I never tried turning on the tv before. Let me see. yep. It works but it makes the volume really loud and the screen's a little skewed. I'd give you my remote if I had one. But I foudn my tv on the street.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home