Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Pasta

I got like 6 minutes left on the pasta to bol. Man, my apartment's small. I was in the Lower East Village tonight for social visit (for once!). No mad scientists, no alien invaders, no garbage, just a nice night out.

I didn't make a move though I was too shy. I would have though if I had a little confidence in where I was coming from. I thought about asking her if she wanted to check out my place but couldn't think of a way to ask without sounding sleazy. i was also paranoid about riding the train with her for a hundred blocks, like we'd run out of stuff to talk about. It seemed like there was a 70% chance that we'd have another date.

I was thinking about getting a superhero base, you know a lair. But I don't know how to go about that. I think I need to find an abandonned underground subway station. I'd hate to have to rent office space. Whatever though, anyplace would be better than this dump. If I had a lair I could bring that chick back to it and she'd be all over me because it would be so cool. I bet The Human Monster would go in on a lair with me. He loves that crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home