Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Supper

Check this out. Today I'm just getting up to leave for lunch and I spill coffee all over my new white khakis. Brand new. It made me furious. I starting sparking up a little bit. Like sparks started shooting from my head. Not too bad. But it wasn't very subtle. And everyone's starring at me. Everyone in the stupid office cubicle corner. And stupid Douglas points at me and goes "What the hell?" And I go "Douglas, shut up! I just spilled fuckin' coffee on my new pants."

My boss heard me and we had one of those "i'm concerned about your choice of words in the office" discussions. I was like, you know what. this job don't even pay the bills. It ain't cheap being Kid Lightning. I wish it were but it ain't.

The Human Monster IM'd me all day at work today, telling me what a babe Rock Girl is. He's a sucker for any women with boots and in this business... they ALL wear boots. Even the bad ones. That's what gets me in trouble. I would just go to bed now but my apartment smells like a damn sock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home