Monday, March 14, 2005

My Pants

I was on the phone at work and eventually the phone conversation turned into chit chat with the boss. And as I was chit chatting I was kind of playing with the pen I was holding. After I put the phone down I realized I had written all over my khakis. They were nice khakis too. I hate this job. The only thing good in the vending machine is poundcake and I refuse to buy poundcake from a vending machine. I refuse. I think I need to remeasure my neck size. I've been ignoring the fact that it's not as big as I thought it was.

My source at the police department just IM'd me. Some big Octopus is walking down Madison Avenue. I'm glad my super powers aren't working. I don't know what I would do about that. I magine little old me trying to coax a giant octopus back in the water. What would I do ask him to stay off of Madison Avenue? I don't like dealing with big monsters because everyone expects them to be killed and I'm not into that.

It would be nice to get out of the office though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home