Monday, May 21, 2007

When do Super Heroes take the bus?



When the 1 train runs per usual--all broken like and messed up. I was already late to work then I had to get off at 96th St. and take the damn bus. I know what you're saying, "Can't you just teleport. you're Kid Lightning afterall?!"

Well folks the dirty little secret about super powers is that it's not like typing in commands in a video game, unleashing the "Power Lightning" is a hassle. When it's early in the morning and you're late and you don't have enough money for a damn cup of five dollar crappaccino, you take the bus.

The Human Monster just emailed me and said we have to go take care of some zombies in Connecticut. As if I have the patience. I might just let this one slide. I think my email's having trouble today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home