Thursday, July 28, 2005

The Radio

My tv broke. I can't stop listening to NPR. I think i've listened to the BBC too much. I dreamed all night of people saying "pro-cess."

There's this new super villain on the streets. Tie Guy, he calls himself. His deal is that he claims to have a time machine.

I hate time machines. They're such a pain and they give me a headache trying to figure everything out. Why does he call himself Tie Guy. It doesn't make any sense.

What happened to the idiots who just try to rob a bank? Where are those idiots? The easy crap. That's what I'm talking about.

I need to get a job.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't process random? You Americans are all about the loooong vowels, and then on that word it's the other way round. Weird.
And what's so gr8 about the BBC? I get a couple of pirate stations. V good and no BBC English. It'd gotten a bit better, but a lot of the time u still turn on the radio and you're like "who the f*** talks like that?!"
Anyway. gr8 blog man/

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also. U need 2 get a life, as well as a job, if ur listen to radio where there's any need to use the word process.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home