Monday, January 23, 2006

The Monday Blahs

I have a total case of the Monday blahs today. Its rainy. My clothes are recycled because I was too lazy to do my laundry yesterday, and nothing really exciting is happening on the IM's.

No to mention a giant hole in time has appeared in my bedroom. As if I didn't have enough of a mess to deal with. I sometimes wonder, would these sci-fi devices like having a hole in time in your bedroom happen to me if I didn't have these lame super powers.

Well, my powers aren't lame. You know what I mean.

So, I have this hole in time in bedroom. All I know is when I go and stand next to my TV tray buffet table time either accelerates, slows down, or goes backward. Hopefully this will help me get out of some kind of jam. If it were more predictable I would have slept in it and gotten a couple extra hours in.

I went on one of those online dates the other night. I'm a little nervous because on her profile she says she doesn't like super heroes.

I think I can handle it though. I once sweet talked a viking ship full of vampires.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home