Wednesday, May 23, 2007

The Trial of Fractula


Robos Court
Originally uploaded by kidlightning2.

I think i have dandruff. I haven't had this since I was 13. I just brushed my hair and all these little snow flakes showered down. I'm starting to to feel guilty for not dfrinking enough water. I've met other super heroes with dandruff. It's bad. You could rip mount everest out of the Earth with one hand and you're still known as the super hero chump with dandruff.

Speaking of super hero chumps with dandruff, I'm not on Earth right now. I'm on the stupid planet of Robos. You're going to have to bare with me and let me vent. I hate being on Robos and I had little choice in coming here. This planet is stupid as hell but they have (supposedly) one of the finest legal systems in the universe. I can't believe I just typed that. I need to starting playing a sport or something.

Anyway, they're trying one of my least favorite dipshit villains, Fractula for crimes against blah-blah-blah. Anyway, I was sleeping in in my crappy apartment in my cheap rickety loft bed and this lady wearing a toga comes in my room. At first, I was psyched, then I was bummed because she said I had to go to Robos and testify against Fractula. I said "No thanks" and she said "you can bring a small bag with you." So, I crawled down from bed and before I could gather everything I was zapped here.

At least the weather's nice, because they control it here. That seems kind of fascist to me. As does their one world government. Did I type that? Anywho...

I know what you are thinking," Alien Planet? Robos? What the hell are you talking about?" I know people say that chances of another planet with humans existing are slim to nil. I should be so lucky. There are tons of planets with tons of obnoxious demanding people on them. And I'm stuck one on of them.

And as for you second question, "Yes Robos has robots.": Too many if you ask me. ANd they could take it easy on the classical/ancient Greek/whatever you want to call it architecture. The whole place looks like a lame college campus.

And as for your third question: Guiliani would be a terrible President.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home